- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Bomber 58 suspension fork by Marzocchi rocks – and lets you shred blocked singletracks of your favourite bike park in precise lines. With a robust 40 mm chassis, the Bomber 58 easily manages big jumps and hard landings, as well as rock gardens and rooty sections. A sensitive FOAT Evol air spring with 203 mm of travel and a powerful GRIP damper make sure you’ll have everything under control. Yet, the double-crown fork is easy to adjust, as it intentionally comes without excessive external adjustment options and with a moderate weight in favour of improved forgiveness.
Therefore, the Marzocchi Bomber 58 is specifically designed for price-conscious gravity pilots who gladly accept a slightly higher weight in favour of improved durability and user friendliness.
• Intended use: Downhill /Freeride
• Construction: aluminium crown, magnesium lowers, aluminium uppers (anodized black)
• Wheel size: 27,5“
• Stanchion Ø: 40 mm
• Steerer: 1 1/8"
• Spring: FLOAT Evol
• Travel: 203 mm
• Volume spacers for spring rate adjustment
• Damping: closed FIT GRIP cartridge
• Adjustments: air pressure, external rebound, external low speed compression
• Remote: no
• Disc brake mount: Postmount 8" (203 mm Direct Mount), max. brake discØ 203 mm
• Max. tyre size: 27,5“ x 2,5" (It might be necessary to check the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. There should be a distance of at least 8,5mm to the fork crown)
• Fork length: approx. 571,2 mm
• Front hub spacing: 20 x 110 mm
• Offset: 52 mm
• Weight: approx. 2820 g
In the box:
Marzocchi Bomber 58 suspension fork incl.
• 1x thru axle
• 1x brake hose guide
• 1x Ahead star nut
• 2x rubber stops
• 3x volume spacers
Note: Colour may vary from picture.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Travel (mm):
- 1 1/8"
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount