- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Speed, speed, speed! That’s what Mavic’s wheel specialists have focused on when developing the Comete Pro Carbon SL UST wheels. These system wheels feature the top technologies for road and triathlon bikes to offer you a decisive aerodynamic advantage on the road. The high-grade full-carbon rims are based on a 64 mm deep and 26 mm wide NACA aero rim profile inspired by an aircraft wing and perfected in endless hours of wind tunnel testing. Thus, the Comete Pro Carbon SL wheels guarantee extremely low air resistance without compromising on riding stability in crosswinds. The proven and smooth-running Mavic QRM aluminium hubs and the Road UST Tubeless Technology, that allows you to also ride the Comete Pro Carbon SL without tubes, ensure minimal frictional losses. 15% less rolling resistance than traditional systems with tubes while maintaining the same air pressure – that’s a clear statement. In addition, Mavic’s Instant Drive 360 freehub provides great and fast engagement to make sure all your power is transferred into propulsion. However, after all, you need to control your speed to be really fast. Therefore, a laser was used to remove resin from the outer layer of carbon on the rim flanges with iTgMAX technology – for excellent braking performance and reliability in dry and wet conditions. With Mavic’s Comete Pro Carbon SL UST wheelset you can race to the top of the podium. And if not… it’s not because of your wheels!
Consisting of a front and a rear wheel incl. tyres:
• Full carbon rim made of 3K carbon
• Wind tunnel tested NACA aero rim profile
• For rim brakes (only with special carbon brake pads)
• Carbon rim flanges with iTgMAX technology
• Width: approx. 26 mm/depth: approx. 64 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: aero steel spokes
• Number of spokes: front wheel: 18 pcs / rear wheel: 20 pcs
• Lacing: front wheel: radial / rear wheel: Isopulse (2-cross on the left, radial on the right side)
• Nipples: ABS aluminium, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub system for direct acceleration
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Front wheel bearings: adjustable, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
• Rear wheel bearings: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Front axle: 100 mm (quick release)
• Rear axle: 130 mm (quick release)
• Weight: approx. 1.653 g (set/without tyres); approx. 740 g (front wheel/without tyre); approx. 895 g (rear wheel/without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 1: For use on paved roads only
In the box: Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL UST wheels, Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 6,0 bars/87 PSI, protective nylon inlay), quick release skewers, special brake pads for carbon rims, UST valve and 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant + syringe
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM