- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Rock Shox Reverb dropper post - remote control right
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Your comfortable “lift” for rough terrain. Even in tricky riding situations, you can rely on the Rock Shox Reverb Vario seat post. Even though you might find its outward appearance familiar, its true strengths are hidden inside the seat post. Thanks to the SKF double sealing used, no air gets inside the system, which increases its reliability. What’s more, it rises and sinks even faster and impresses with an enlarged overlapping of the sleeve bearing bushings. For you to be able to master any terrain with ease.
· Height adjustment: 100 mm (for 340 mm length), 125 mm (for 390 mm length)
· Installation height: approx. 60-185 mm
· Minimum insertion depth 80 mm
· Offset: 0 mm
· Max. rider weight 125 kg
· SKF double sealing: increased reliability, because no air can get inside the seat post anymore
. Enlarged overlapping of the sleeve bearing bushings for more stability
· Compatible with MatchMaker X and MMX
· Material shaft/post head: aluminium 7050 forged
· Weight: approx. 520 g (for 340 mm length, ∅ 30,9 mm, 100 mm)
Including: Rock Shox Reverb Vario seat post incl. remote control for handlebar (right-hand mounting), fixing material, Matchmaker X clamp, 1x star wrench T 10/25, X-Loc bleeding kit 120 ml 2,5 wt oil
Available in Ø 30,9 or 31,6 mm and 340 or 390 mm length.
Manufacturer’s ref. 00.6818.026.000 (30,9/340/100)
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: