- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With its 33 mm wide rims, the Spike Race33 wheelset is perfectly suitable for freeride and downhill riders. The durable Dynamal aluminium gets refined to create even higher rigidity.
Stable, hubs with sealed bearings, steel axle and freehub even withstand tough stress without problems.
· Rim width: 33 mm
· Rim height: 22 mm
· Rim material: MGR Dynamal aluminium
· Tubeless ready with adequate accessories
· BeadNip™ hook for better fit of the tyre
· BeadBite™ grooves for tubeless ready use
· Spokes: Sandvik 2.0/1.7/2.0, black
· Nipples: brass, black
· 32 holes, three-cross
· Disc brake mount: 6-hole
· for Presta valve
· ETRTO: 584x28 C
· Weight 135x12 mm: 2090 g
· Weight 150x12 mm: 2130 g
· Spank Spike hubs
· Vorderradnabe: 2 sealed bearings
· Rear hub: 4 sealed bearings
· Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
· Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
· Front hub width: 20x110 mm
· Rear hub width: 135x12mm or 150x12mm
Including: wheels incl. rim tape, 15x100 mm adapter for the version 135x12 mm
· Front wheel adapter 15x100 (item no. 2256971)
· Rear wheel adapter 142x12mm (item no. 2256972)
· Rear wheel adapter 157x12mm (item no. 2256973)
· Rear wheel Sram XD freehub (item no. 2256974)
· Tubeless ready valve (item no. 2105628)
· Tubeless ready tape (item no. 2105637)
Manufacturer's ref. 135x12: spwhlf051
Manufacturer's ref. 150x12: spwhlf053
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20x110mm, 12 x 135 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM