- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Without appropriate grips, it’s almost impossible to fully enjoy your mountain bike tour. The GA2 grips by Ergon are especially designed to meet the requirements of MTB pilots. Thus, they offer excellent grip and improved control on challenging trails. The particularly soft GravityControl rubber compound makes you feel comfortable on long distances and is highly resistant to UV rays. It is developed and produced in Germany. It is particularly the ergonomics that shows that the GA2 is designed for mountain bikers. Thanks to a straight grip surface, it ensures minimum friction at the thumb and great grip on the outer edges. The centre grip zone is adapted to the natural grip zones of the hands. In combination with the pleasantly soft material, the ergonomics ensure low operating forces and a high grip. Besides, the wall thickness of the inner core is butted for improved damping.
The Ergon GA2 grips come with internal high-strength, anodized black aluminium clamps. They also fit perfectly on carbon bars without twisting. Thanks to replaceable end plugs, you can easily remove damages caused by impacts or falls.
• Straight grip surface without rotation around the handlebar axis
• Pleasantly soft, UV-resistant rubber compound
• Excellent control on challenging trails
• Low gripping forces required only
• Surface structure adapted to grip zones
• Butted wall thickness of inner core for high damping
• Internal aluminium clamps offer a lot of space
• Firm fit on carbon handlebars
• Replaceable end plugs
• Fit handlebar outer Ø 22,2 mm
• Weight: approx. 110 g (pair)
• Material: GravityControl rubber (grip), aluminium, anodized black (clamp)
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: