- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ksyrium Pro was the first model of the Ksyrium series to offer disc brake compatibility. Inspired by many years of experience with MTB wheels, the technology pioneer now comes with a wider rim and Road UST Tubeless compatibility to further reduce rolling resistance and increase comfort and puncture protection. The wider rim profile that is especially designed for use with disc brakes and 24 bladed Zicral spokes per wheel easily take the acting braking forces and effectively distribute them. Thanks to self-adjusting QRM Auto bearings, ISM milled, weight-optimized rims with SUP welding and an Instant Drive 360 freehub with direct acceleration, the Mavic Ksyrium Pro UST Disc wheelset is a 1620 g light all-rounder.
Set, consisting of front and rear wheel:
• Width: approx. 23 mm/height: approx. 22 mm, asymmetric
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• Weight: approx. 1620 g (set without tyres); front wheel: approx. 770 g; rear wheel: approx. 850 g
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: front wheel: 24 aero Zicral spokes (2-cross)/rear wheel: 24 aero Zicral spokes (2-cross on the left, radial on the right side), Fore Aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 freehub system for direct acceleration
• Self-adjusting sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Maxtal aluminium rims, ISM 4D milled for a low weight and optimized aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7,0 bars/100 PSI, nylon protection insert)
• CenterLock brake disc mount
• Front axle: 12 mm x 100 mm (thru axle); rear axle: 12 mm x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Incl. Tubeless rim tape, UST valves + accessories, 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant
• Recommended max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on and off the roads with jumps of up to 15 cm
Manufacturer's ref.: front wheel: F75811; rear wheel: R20451
Note: Please use Mavic Tubeless rim tape.
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- LP8568100 Komm Set
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM