- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The 780mm wide Ritchey Trail Rizer promises secure and precise handling in tricky sections. The low riser MTB bar is made from high-strength aluminium and comes with an oversized clamp for increased stability without adding too much weight. It's a combination of an extremely stiff construction with optimized material thickness. It helps you master drops and jumps and reliably guides you over the trail. Its flat geometry with a slight backsweep is perfect for flowing over singletracks, while the bar's slight rise allows for great manoeuvrability downhill. A wide grip section offers enough space to fit grips, remotes and useful accessories.
· Oversized all-round low riser bar
· Intended use: All Mountain, Enduro, Trail, Freeride
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31, 8 mm
· Width: 780 mm (can be cut to size)
· Cut marks for easy trimming
· Rise: 20 mm
· Backsweep: 9°
· Upsweep: 2°
· Weight: approx. 360 g
· Material: aluminium T6061
· Finish: glass-bead blasted, black
· Rider weight: max. 110 kg (with gear and clothing)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Handlebar shape: