- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Rock Shox Lyrik RC2 DebonAir MTB suspension fork
Price incl. VAT
plus €28.65 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
You keep pushing yourself to the limit on your bike? Your motto is “The steeper the better”? Maximum speed on blocked trails is your elixir of life? Then the RockShox Lyrik RC2 DebonAir™ is the perfect tool for you to push past your limits! Or simply to keep you from going over the bar…
Thanks to the combination of a Charger™2 RC2 damper and an updated DebonAir™ air spring for reduced friction, the Lyrik offers high sensitivity and even more support through the mid-stroke. Besides, the fork offers independent high and low speed compression adjustment to help you perfectly adjust it to your needs. All this drastically reduces rider fatigue on long and demanding downhills. With the Lyrik RC2 DebonAir™, RockShox gives you the confidence you need to even ride the toughest lines. Are you ready for the Lyrik?
· Intended use: Enduro, Freeride, All-Mountain
· Construction: hollow forged aluminium 7050 crown, magnesium lower tubes, aluminium upper tubes, anodized for low friction, black (Ø 35 mm)
· Steerer: tapered 1 1/8"-1.5 alloy steerer, approx. 265 mm
· Suspension: DebonAir™
· Travel: 160 mm or 150 mm
· Damper: Charger™2 RC2
· Adjustments: air pressure, external rebound, external low and high speed compression adjustment
· Disc brake mount: PostMount 7" (180 mm DirectMount), max. brake disc Ø 220 mm
· Front hub spacing: 15 x 110 mm (BOOST)
· Rapid Recovery™
· Bottomless Tokens
· Compatible with Torque Caps
· Fork length: 542 mm (150 mm); 552 mm (160 mm)
· Offset: 46 mm
· Weight: approx. 2040 g
· Fork length: 562 mm (150 mm); 572 mm (160 mm)
· Offset: 51 mm
· Weight: approx. 2058 g
Note: The suspension fork is approved for use on e-mtbs. When using the fork on an electric MTB, please add 10 PSI to the manufacturer’s air pressure recommendations.
In the box:
RockShox Lyric RC2 DebonAir with fender, seal kit, 15 mm Maxle Ultimate thru axle, steel star nut and two tokens to adjust the air spring curve and increase progression.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Travel (mm):
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 110 mm