- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Rock Shox Paragon Gold RL 28" Disc suspension fork
Product code: 225077601
A comfortable softener for demanding trekking tours. With a travel of 65 mm, almost no terrain is too challenging for the Rock Shox Paragon Gold RL su... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A comfortable softener for demanding trekking tours. With a travel of 65 mm, almost no terrain is too challenging for the Rock Shox Paragon Gold RL suspension fork. Kerbsides or gravel paths will be a child's play for you with the 28" suspension fork ready for disc brakes of up to 180 mm thanks to Solo Air suspension and Motion Control damping. However, the stiff fork also impresses with its inner values. These include internally routed cables and well-designed mounting options for front light or mudguard. In this way, the Rock Shox Paragon Gold RL combines elegance and comfort – and you are prepared for your next adventure.
• Construction: forged aluminium crown, magnesium lower tubes, aluminium uppers (Ø 30 mm)
• Suspension: Solo Air
• Travel: 65 mm
• Damping: Motion Control
• Adjustments: low speed compression, lockout
• Headlight mount on fork bridge
• Internal cable routing
• Integrated mount for mudguards
• Disc brake mount: Postmount 6" (Direct Mount 160 mm)
• Min. disc Ø 160mm / max. disc Ø 180mm
• Front hub spacing: 9 x 100 mm quick release
• Solo Air: positive and negative air chambers of the suspension fork can be filled simultaneously via a single Schrader valve for a perfect balance
• Fork length: 477 mm
• Weight: approx. 1827 g
Dimensions: 1 1/8" threadless aluminium steerer, shaft length 265 mm
In the box: RockShox Paragon Gold RL 28" suspension fork, service kit
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.4019.459.001
- Travel (mm):
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 1 1/8"
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount