- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Rock Shox Reverb Vario seat post - remote control left - 2017
from 205.00 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For unlimited cycling fun without heavy shocks. The Rock Shox Reverb Vario seat post offers comfort and reliability in extreme situations. SKF double seals inside ensure increased reliability, as they won't let air enter the inside of the system. Moreover, the seat post offers increased bushing overlap, a wider adjustment range and increased speed so that shocks will be absorbed even faster if need be.
· Height adjustment: 100 mm (with a length of 340 mm), 125 mm (with a length of 390 mm)
· Stack height: approx. 60-185 mm
· Minimum insertion depth 80 mm
· Offset: 0 mm
· Max. weight of rider: 125 kg
· SKF double seals: increased reliability as no air can enter the inside of the seat post
. Increased bushing overlap for more stability
· Compatible with MatchMaker X and MMX
· Material shaft/seat post head: aluminium 7050 forged
· Weight: approx. 520 g (with a length of 340 mm, ∅ 30,9 mm, 100 mm)
Including: Rock Shox Reverb Vario seat post incl. remote control for handlebar (left-hand side), mounting material, Matchmaker X clamp, 1x T 10/25 star wrench, X-Loc bleeding kit with 120 ml 2,5 wt oil
Available in Ø 30,9 or 31,6 mm and in a length of 340 or 390 mm.
Manufacturer's ref. 00.6818.026.006 (30,9/340/100)
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: