- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Shannon Hardcore seat post
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The very robust and lightweight Shannon Hardcore seatpost is perfectly suitable for tough off-road use. Therefore, the 500 mm long seat post that is also suitable for tall riders is made of 7075 T6 aluminium. The hard and scratchproof anodized surface meets highest demands and thanks to special processing methods, the basic tube is milled to the desired dimensions precisely to 0,03 mm over the entire length. Thanks to a special clamp mechanism, the saddle height can be individually adjusted.
• Very robust and lightweight seatpost for MTB use
• Individually adjustable thanks to a special clamp mechanism
• High stability thanks to vertical 2-bolt clamp
• Massive cross bolt
• Total length: 500 mm (great for tall riders)
• Minimum insertion depth: 80 mm
• Stack height: 110 mm
• Offset: 0 mm
• Material: 7050 T-6 aluminium, cover plate and cross bolt made of 6061-T6 Aluminium, stainless steel M6 screws
• Weight: approx. 325 g (at Ø 27,2 mm)
Manufacturer's ref.: SH500-272 (27,2 mm), SH500-316 (31,6 mm)
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: