- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Kamikaze flat pedals by Sixpack provide the sense of security you need for riding in rough terrain and doing spectacular jumps. The CNC-machined pedals come with an extra-wide yet flat profile to offer a large platform and sufficient ground clearance. No less than 36 pins provide massive grip, as they dig into the sole of any proper shoe. Sealed cartridge bearings, DU bushings and rubber seals make the Kamikaze pedals extremely tough and ensure reliable top-level performance.
• CNC machined low profile pedal for DH/FR/Dirt
• 36 replaceable M4 hex pins per pair
• Can be fully disassembled for maintenance
• Material: 6061-T6 aluminium (pedal body), chrome-moly (spindle), steel (pins)
• Sealed cartridge bearings and sleeve bearings
• Dimensions: approx. 105 x 100 x 17 mm
• Weight: approx. 418 g (pair)
In the box:
• 2x Sixpack Kamikaze 3.0 platform pedals (1 pair)
Shoes with improper soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes) may get damaged by the pedal pins.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: