- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Trail bike, downhill racer or dirt bike – the Sixpack Millenium 3.0 pedal feels comfortable on any type of bike. The lightweight, CNC machined aluminium pedal body offers a combination of fully-fledged cartridge bearings and DU bushings inside to guarantee smooth running and high durability. Despite a low weight thanks to large cut-outs on the outside and inside of the pedal, it is built tough and suitable for challenging rides. Two pins on the external sides prevent your feet from slipping off the pedals and provide additional grip underneath your soles on descents.
• CNC machined flat pedals with a wide platform
• Low profile design for increased ground clearance
• 32 adjustable M4 pins incl. washers
• Can be fully disassembled for maintenance
• Material: 6082-T6 aluminium (pedal body), chrome-moly (spindle), steel (pins)
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings and DU bushings
• Seal: Sixpack Custom Radial Seal
• Dimensions: approx. 110 x 105 x 13 mm
• Weight: approx. 376 g (pair)
In the box:
• 2x Sixpack Millenium 3.0 platform pedals (1 pair)
Shoes with improper soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes) may get damaged by the pedal pins.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: