- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Thule ThruRide 565 roof rack
Product code: 2184218
The perfect choice to transport your bike with thru axle in an aerodynamic way with the front wheel removed. The wide clamps of the attachment mechani... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €28.65 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The perfect choice to transport your bike with thru axle in an aerodynamic way with the front wheel removed. The wide clamps of the attachment mechanism easily hold thru axles with a Ø of 12 – 20 mm. When using the included adapter, you can even securely fix quick release hubs. Of course, you can do this without having to remove the disc brake caliper. A compact solution that has clearly been developed for perfect ease of use.
· Fast and easy installation
· Locks bike to carrier and carrier to roof rack (Note: When clamping a fork for 9 mm quick release hubs, the bike is secured with the adapter 565-1, item no. 2207388, first.)
· Half-round wheel rail made of high-quality aluminium
· Lockable, ergonomic clamping device that is suitable for 12-20 mm thru axles and with the included adapter also compatible with fork dropouts for 9 mm quick release hubs (Attention! Not suitable for forks with carbon dropouts and level (not 3D) dropouts.)
· Fits wheels with a tyre width of up to approx. 2,6“/66mm, incl. rim protector
· With integrated T-track adapter kit 889-2 (20x20 mm) for all aluminium bars with a 20 mm wide t-track (Attention! Not suitable for square profile bars)
· Max. load 17 kg
Thule Guarantee: For information on guarantee conditions and the Thule Extended Warranty please see: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/gb/about-thule/warranty
- No. of bikes: 2 bikes:
- No. of bikes: 3 bikes:
- No. of bikes: 4 bikes:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: