- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A mountain specialist that is hungry for success. If even serpentines are no longer tempting for you, if you even pedal hard full of motivation when seeing the next climb even though your tour companions are fully exhausted and fall behind, you will also need high performance gear. The bike computer VDO M6.1 is a smart companion that tracks all your data, including speed, cadence and heart rate (when using the optionally available heart rate transmitter). Yet the computer with a barometric altimeter not only measures your current heart rate and calories and displays all date on heart rate and speed on a clearly structured display, this all-rounder has much more to offer.
You won't want to do without this smart mountain specialist ever again. This is thanks to a splashwaterproof housing, a display with backlight function and the automatic recognition of a new bike, if you are forced to switch.
When sitting in a mountain hut with your bike friends at the end of a long day on the bike, it is not your histories that will impress your mates, but concrete facts. This bike computer will save those facts for your last 10 tours, while offering an extensive database for your personal success.
· Current speed (up to 199 kmh/124 mph)
· Trip distance (up to 9,999.99 KM/M)
· Speed comparison
· Stage time/stage
· 2nd distance counter, programmable
· Display of current/average/maximum cadence (via D3 digital transmission)
· Trip time (up to 99:59:59 HH:MM:SS)
· Time (12H-AM/PM-24H)
· Total distance (up to 199.999 KM/M)
· Total trip time (bike 1 and bike 2 up to 9,999:59 HHHH:MM)
· Current altitude/current rate of ascent/descent
· Altitude metres uphill/downhill/yearly
· Maximum altitude (up to 4.999 M / 16999 ft)
· Ascent/descent average/maximum
· Height profile of the tour
· Distances uphill/downhill
Heart rate functions (optional, with separately available heart rate sensor kit):
· Heart rate
· Current/average heart rate
· Heart rate development curve
· Heart rate zone diagram, current heart rate in % of the personal max. value
· Calories/total calorie consumption
· Time below/in/above training zone
· 3 training zones (FIT /FAT/ OWN)
· Intensity zone diagrame/4 zones
· Wireless bike computer with digital D3 transmission of speed, heart rate and cadence values
· Full text display
· Simultaneous display of speed and heart rate
· Automatic pairing
· Motion sensor for automatic start/stop
· Wheel size adjustment via tyre list
· Suitable for 2 bikes (2 wheel sizes can be saved)
· Automatic bike recognition
· 6 languages available: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
· Display light
· Low battery alert of computer when battery charge is low
· Low battery alert of sensor when battery charge is low
· Data and adjustments are stored when replacing the battery
· Data storage capacity for 10 tours
· Tour data can be analysed via the VDO USB docking station 3042 (optionally available with item no.: 2256393) and via the free VDO software app on the computer and shared on social media platforms like facebook or Strava.
· Protected from splashing water
· Dimensions: approx. 45 x 55 x 16 mm
Including: VDO M6.1 bike computer (wireless) incl. wireless handlebar mount (3016), speed sensor and magnet
Optional accessories and replacement parts: VDO speed sensor kit 3011 (item no.: 2004204), cadence sensor kit 3012 (item no.: 2004295), heart rate sensor kit (item no.: 2004338), VDO wireless handlebar mount 3016 (item no.: 2004374), VDO USB docking station 3042 (item no.: 2256393)
Manufacturer's ref.: 30060
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Heart rate:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- Display light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: