- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Designed for best aerodynamics and maximum stability at a low weight, the Trimax Carbon 45 wheelset is made from a combination of aluminium and carbon. It looks like a carbon wheel, but has optimized light alloy rim properties. In order to meet the special requirements on a lightweight and stiff wheel for training and competition, Vision uses CSI, a composite material for increased rim stiffness.
Yet, the lightweight and aerodynamic rim construction only makes up one part of the Trimax Carbon wheel concept for best performance in cycle races and triathlons. A reduced distance between hub flange, aero spokes and aerodynamic rim is one of the key factors. Aluminium hubs of the latest generation make the rims and Direct Pull aero spokes rotate smoothly. For best quality, Vision wheels are entirely built by hand. All components are designed to reduce frictional resistance and air drag. When riding in unfavourable weather at high speeds, CNC-milled aluminium rim flanges ensure smooth running and improved braking performance.
· Intended use: Time Trial/Triathlon, Flat Terrain
· Carbon/aluminium rim with 3K finish
· Anodized aluminium rim flange
· Rim type: clincher
· Rim material: carbon CSI composite
· For rim brakes
· ETRTO: 17-622
· Rim width: approx. 22,1 mm
· Rim depth: approx. 45 mm
· Overall rim width: 17 mm
· Recommended tyre size: 700 x 23 – 37 C
· For Presta valve Ø 6,5 mm
· Spoke type front wheel: Straight Pull stainless steel aero spokes, black (16 pcs)
· Spoke type rear wheel: Straight Pull stainless steel aero spokes, black (21 pcs)
· Spoke nipples: self-locking black ABS Alpina brass nipples, Hexa 15 mm
· Lacing: radial (front wheel), radial/2-cross (rear wheel)
· Front hub: aluminium, 17 mm Ø, two sealed ACB bearings
· Rear hub: aluminium, 17 mm Ø, 4 sealed ACB bearings, aluminium freehub body
· Compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
· Front axle: 100 mm
· Rear axle: 130 mm
· Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· Weight: approx. 1750 g (without QR), 805 g (front wheel), 945 (rear wheel)
In the box:
· Front and rear wheel WH-VT-745
· 2x rim tapes
· 2x quick releases QR-93
· Spacer for 10 speed
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM