- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
To help you tweak your saddle height for the terrain ahead within seconds, the XLC SP-T09 telescopic seat post allows for manual height adjustment via a remote lever. Thus, you can turn your mountain bike which is agile and nimble downhill into a comfortable uphill bike on all-mountain tours and Cross Country rides with a flick of the wrist. There’s even no need to stop. The height-adjustable remote seat post ensures best power transfer uphill and maximum freedom of movement downhill – no tools required. Especially mountain bikers who prefer variable and technical trails will appreciate the telescopic seat post its great performance. Thanks to a low stack height, the saddle is very low when dropped and supports you with sufficient travel for more fun on the trail.
· Telescopic seat post
· Manual operation via SP-X05 actuation lever
· Ø 27.2 mm
· Offset: 15 mm
· Length: 340 / 390 mm
· Height adjustment: 80 / 100 mm
· Mounting height: 177 / 197 mm
· Patent head-low mounting height
· Single bolt
· For standard saddle rail 7 mm Ø
· Function: air-oil cartridge (replaceable)
· Rider’s weight: 60 - 95 kg
· Material: aluminium 7075-T3
· Weight: approx. 70 g (340 mm), 620 g (390 mm)
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: