- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Zoggs Matrix Hand Paddles training aid
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Zoggs Matrix Hand Paddles are designed to improve your stroke technique with effective training. The flexible paddles force your hand to stay straight as you pull through the water and make you feel the added drag caused by the larger surface. Added holes increase your feel of the water.
As well as improving stroke performance, hand paddles can help to build strength in arms and shoulders. If you are considering training with hand paddles for the first time, you should always begin training with a smaller size (i.e. medium) regardless of the size of your hand until you become used to the added drag. Thus, you can fully concentrate on your stroke technique. The hydrodynamic design for outstanding performance help you achieve excellent training results.
· Aqua-dynamically designed to improve stroke mechanics
· Secure fixation on hand and fingers
· With adjustable soft PU loops
· Scooped front-end initiates catch phase of stroke
· Added holes for increased feel of water
· All-round holes for stability
· Soft TPR outer egde for flexibility
· Two sizes available: M and L (after training progress)
· Dimensions: approx. 186 x 128 mm (M), 218 x 150 mm (L)
· Weight.: approx. 112 g (M), 159 g (L)
· In the box: 2 pcs
- Manufacturer`s ref.: