- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss 545D 26" Disc Rim
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The DT Swiss 545D rim for mountain bikes and hybrid bikes is always a good choice when you need extra stable components. Thanks to the use of steel eyelets and the rim’s wide reinforced rim profile, which is specially made for use with powerful disc brakes, the DT Swiss 454D guarantees durability as well as compatibility with large-volume tyres.
• Material: aluminium
• With eyelets
• 32 or 36 holes
• Width: approx. 27 mm / height: approx. 19 mm
• For disc brakes
• For Schrader valve (Presta valve with included adapter)
• Recommended rim tape width: 24 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 140 Kg
• Approved for e-bikes
• ETRTO: 559 x 21 C
• ERD: 542 mm
• Weight: approx. 530 g
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- Number of bolts:
- Number of holes 32