- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Purely organic – the GP3 BioKork grips by Ergon for Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters were produced with the idea of sustainability in mind. They offer effective shock absorption, best grip and good pressure distribution on long distances. The skin-friendly, natural material cork has antibacterial and antiallergic properties. Besides, it is very lightweight and offers excellent shock absorption. Thus, the GP3 BioKork grips by Ergon are perfect for longer tours – your hands will appreciate it.
• Ergonomic grip made of 40% organic cork, designed for use with Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters (the right grip is shorter)
• Especially skin-friendly, organic cork – antibacterial and antiallergic
• Inner skeleton made of 20% grass fibre
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-sized three-dimensional shape supports best pressure distribution, ergonomic hand positioning and high vibration absorption
• 3-finger bar end also serves as a clamp
• Suitable for carbon bars
• With aluminium clamp mechanism
• Protected against rotation with just one bolt
• Adjustable hand rest
• Size: Large: 8,5 - 10,5
• Material: grip: cork, plastic, rubber, grass fibres; bar end made of GF composite
• Weight: approx. 260 g
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: