- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Fox 34 Factory Float FIT4 29“ MTB suspension fork 130 mm / 51 mm Offset
Colour: schwarz matt
Price incl. VAT
plus €28.65 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Versatility has always been the strength of the Fox 34 Factory suspension fork. Whether used for cross-country and marathon races, aggressive trail riding or exhausting All-Mountain tours with everlasting climbs – the 34 Series fork is in its element everywhere you ride!
The elegant low-friction Kashima coating, high-quality SKF seals and the FLOAT air spring with EVOL technology promise high sensitivity, even for small bumps. Yet, the closed 3-pos FIT4 damping cartridge also absorbs big bumps on rough and blocked trails. The high-quality mountain bike fork impresses with a linear spring curve with extra mid-stroke support and easy adjustment to individual preferences. Three different compression positions (Open, Medium, Firm) allow for lightning-fast adjustments to the prevailing terrain. Moreover, the suspension fork features an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust in the open mode, allowing riders to fine-tune their exact damping preferences.
Last but not least, the FOX 34 Factory allows you to adjust the progression of the spring curve with volume spacers to suit your individual needs.
• Intended use: Cross Country, Trail, All-Mountain
• Step-Cast Design and Kabolt axle
• Design: aluminium fork crown, magnesium lowers, aluminium uppers (Kashima coating, gold)
• Wheel size: 29“
• Upper tube Ø: 34 mm
• Steerer dimensions: tapered 1 1/8"-1.5, threadless, approx. 264 mm
• Suspension: Float Evol
• Travel: 130 mm
• Volume spacers for spring curve adjustments
• Damper: closed 3-pos FIT4 cartridge (Open, Medium, Firm)
• Adjustments: air pressure, external rebound, external low-speed compression (3 positions + 22 clicks in the open mode)
• Remote: no
• Disc brake mounting system: PostMount 6" (160 mm DirectMount), max. disc rotor Ø 203 mm
• Fork length: 537,1 mm
• Offset: 51 mm
• Weight: approx. 1870 g
Maximum tyre sizes:
• 29“ x 2,5 (When using tyres larger than 2,35“, it might be required to test the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. The minimum distance to the fork crown should be 6 mm)
• Plus tyres 27,5“ x 3,0 (When using tyres larger than 2,7“, it might be required to test the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. The minimum distance to the fork crown should be 6 mm)
Front hub spacing:
• 15 x 100 mm
• 15 x 110 mm (BOOST)
In the box: FOX 34 Factory suspension fork, manual, 1x thru axle, 1x (brake)hose guide, 1x Ahead star nut, 3x volume spacers
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Travel (mm):
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 100 mm