- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Fox 36 Factory Float FIT4 27,5“ Boost MTB suspension fork 160 mm / 44 mm offset
Colour: schwarz matt
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Since its launch in 2005, the 36 series fork is the reliable workhorse by Fox, designed for the toughest trails in the world. And even today, the revised Fox 36 Factory Float FIT4 suspension fork easily manages the balancing act between tough EWS races, fast downhills in the bike park and everyday use on your home trails. So, no matter where you use this potent enduro and freeride fork, the 36 offers enough safety to even take crazy lines with high speed.
The elegant low-friction Kashima coating, high-quality SKF seals and the FLOAT air spring with EVOL technology promise high sensitivity, even for small bumps. Yet, the closed 3-pos FIT4 damping cartridge also absorbs big bumps on rough and blocked trails. The high-quality mountain bike fork impresses with a linear spring curve with extra mid-stroke support and easy adjustment to individual preferences. Three different compression positions (Open, Medium, Firm) allow for lightning-fast adjustments to the prevailing terrain. Moreover, the suspension fork features an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust in the open mode, allowing riders to fine-tune their exact damping preferences. Last but not least, the FOX 36 Factory allows you to adjust the progression of the spring curve with volume spacers to suit your individual needs.
• Intended use: Freeride, Enduro, Trail, All-Mountain
• Design: aluminium fork crown, magnesium lowers, aluminium uppers (Kashima coating, gold)
• Wheel size: 27,5“
• Upper tube Ø: 36 mm
• Steerer dimensions: tapered 1 1/8"-1.5, threadless, approx. 264 mm
• Suspension: Float Evol
• Travel: 160 mm
• Volume spacers for spring curve adjustments
• Damper: closed 3-pos FIT4 cartridge (Open, Medium, Firm)
• Adjustments: air pressure, external rebound, external low-speed compression (3 positions + 22 clicks in the open mode)
• Remote: no
• Disc brake mounting system: PostMount 7" (180 mm DirectMount), max. disc rotor Ø 203 mm
• Max. tyre size: 27,5“ x 2,5 (When using tyres larger than 2,35”, it might be required to test the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. The minimum distance to the fork crown should be 6 mm)
• Fork length: 549,1 mm
• Front hub spacing: 15 x 110 mm (BOOST)
• Offset: 44 mm
• Weight: approx. 1956 g
In the box: FOX 36 Factory suspension fork, manual, 1x thru axle, 1x (brake)hose guide, 1x Ahead star nut, 3x volume spacers
- Travel (mm):
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 110 mm