- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Ksyrium Elite Allroad Disc Centerlock WTS 28“/700 C road wheels
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Thanks to the 30mm wide Yksion Elite Allroad tyres of the Ksyrium Elite Allroad wheelset, you can go beyond the limits of classic road cycling without worries. The rim width of 23,5 mm creates higher stability and robustness, so that gravel tracks are not problem either. For use on asphalt, you can best choose the version with the 28mm wide Yksion Elite Allroad tyres. 24 double-butted steel spokes per wheel contribute to optimal transmission of the disc brake forces. ISM 4D milled rims reduce the weight, the Instant Drive 360 freehub ensures immediate acceleration and makes the wheel extra agile. In short: a top-of-the notch wheelset for disc racers with outstanding performance on the road, as well as on gravel tracks.
Consisting of front and rear wheel incl. tyres:
• Width: approx. 23,5 mm/height: approx. 26 mm, asymmetric
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• Weight: front: approx. 1.080 g/rear: approx. 1.210 g (incl. Yksion Elite Guard tyre), front: approx. 780 g/rear: approx. 910 g (without tyres and inner tubes)
• Compatbile with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• For Presta valves with min. 42 mm length
• Number of spokes: front: 24 aero steel spokes (left + right two-cross) /rear: 24 aero steel spokes (left two-cross, right radial), Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 freehub system for immediate acceleration
• Cartridge bearings with double sealings (QRM)
• Maxtala aluminium rims, ISM 4D milled for lightness and optimum aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 28 – 42 mm)
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Elite Guard tyres (700 x 28C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI) with a tread specially designed for water dispersion, rubber compound with extra strong grip and nylon protection layer (120 TPI) or Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad tyres (700 x 30C, max. tyre pressure 5,8 bar/85 PSI) with smooth centre rib for fast rolling on asphalt and progressive side tread for better traction and grip on gravel section and nylon protection layer (120 TPI), with Mavic inner tubes
• Rims UST Ready, tyres Yksion Elite Allroad 30 mm UST-Ready (Please note: Yksion Elite Guard tyres 28 mm are not UST Ready)
• CenterLock brake disc mount
• Hub width: front: 12 mm x 100 mm (thru axle); rear: 12 mm x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For on and offroad use with jumps of up to 15 cm height
In the box: front and rear wheel incl. tyres and inner tubes, without additional accessories
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body: