- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mako Combi 18/1800 combination lock by Squire with a length of 180 centimetres stands out for maximum flexibility and good theft protection. It easily locks your bike including all parts and accessories to make sure you won’t find your bike without wheels after having visited the café. It easily slips through all openings and allows for great flexibility thanks to a 360° swivel locking head. To stand up to thieves, a double locking mechanism secures the locking head of the hardened steel inside the body.
Apart from easy handling, the combination lock impresses with keyless operation via a numerical code. How clever. No more keys to lose. Simply enter your individual code and secure your bike with 100,000 possible combinations. Thus, the Squire cable lock may be used by several cyclists without having to reproduce or hand over any keys. And without compromising on security, as the manipulation-resistant combination mechanism is perfectly integrated into the armoured lock body.
The lock is fixed to the bike frame with a space-saving bracket that additionally protects the wheels from rain and dirt through wheel spray.
• Very robust cable lock for use in areas with medium theft risk
• Numerical code
• 180 cm cable length
• High flexibility
• Squire security rating 7 out of 10 (greater security)
• Enter your personal code to open the lock
• 5-digit code with 100,000 combinations
• Individually adjustable number combination
• TORQ DRIV technology ensure the lock cannot be accidentally recoded
• Lock housing resistant to manipulations
• Integrated lock head provides additional protection
• Form-fitting wheels and locking socket
• High-contrast numbers are easy to read
• Armoured lock body with steel shackle
• 360° rotatable lock body
• Coiled steel cable, cut- and saw-resistant
• Cable Ø: approx. 18 mm
• Robust plastic coating as impact and abrasion protection
• Easy to coil
• With Velcro strap for anti-twist protection
• Squire product series: Leisure BikeLok
• 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. 240 x 195 x 60 mm (closed, folded 4 times)
• Material: specially hardened steel (cable, housing, locking mechanism)
• Weight approx.: 1355 g (lock), 125 g (bracket)
• Incl. frame mount for a tube Ø of approx. 35 - 65 mm
In the box:
• Squire Mako Combi 18/1800 cable lock
• TORQ DRIV adjustment tool
• Bracket with plastic screw clamps
For special security, you can use the Mako Combi 18/1800 cable lock in combination with a Squire U-lock (e.g. Hammerhead 230 Combi, product code: 2284341).
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: