- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Topeak Mini 20 Pro allows for a relaxed ride. The mini tool with 23 functions features the most important tools and easily fits into your jersey pocket. Apart from different hex or star wrenches, it offers among others a 12-speed compatible chain tool, a chain breaker and a tyre lever for emergencies. The compact and lightweight 151 g mini tool lies comfortably in your hands and stores inside a protective neoprene bag when not in use.
• Lightweight and compact mini tool with 23 tools
• Including robust neoprene bag for safe storage
• Hex wrenches: 2-L/2.5/3 (2x)/4/5/6/8/10 mm
• Star wrenches: T10 / T25
• Cross- and flat-head screwdriver
• Spoke wrenches: 14G (3.2 mm), 15G (3.5 mm), Mavic M7 and Shimano
• Chain tool, compatible with single and multispeed chains up to 12-speed (not compatible with Campagnolo 11-speed hollow pin chains)
• Chain hook for easy chain installation
• Chain breaker
• Emergency tyre lever
• Bottle opener with spoke hook
• Individually adjustable preload
• Dimensions: approx. L: 7.6 cm / W: 4.2 cm / H: 1.8 cm
• Material: body made from forged aluminium; tools: chrome-vanadium steel; tyre lever: hard anodised aluminium; chain tool: chrome-molybdenum steel, chain hook: stainless steel wire; bottle opener: hardened steel; bag: neoprene
• Weight: approx. 151 g
In the box:
• 1x Topeak Mini 20 Pro mini tool
• 1x neoprene bag
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: