- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The cassette lockring tool by Birzman allows you to remove the chainring/spider lockring on second generation Bosch® e-bike units. This helps you replace worn chainrings or access the drive unit for maintenance works. The CNC-machined tool made of high-quality steel works in combination with a proper socket or combination wrench/spanner and is suitable for different Bosch® drive unit types (see compatibilities).
• Lockring tool with 8 notches and Ø 50 mm for Bosch® 2nd generation pedelec drive units
• Compatibility: Bosch® Active Line 2nd Generation (MY 2014-2017), as well as Performance and Performance CX Line (MY 2014-2019)
• Material: alloy steel, CNC-machined
• Diameter: Ø 50 mm
• Tool mount: 1/2" square drive (for ratchet wrenches) and 24 mm combination wrench/open-ended spanner
In the box:
• 1x Birzman lockring tool for Bosch® 2nd Generation
Please note that the Bosch® lockring has a left-hand thread, so you’ll need to turn the wrench clockwise to loosen. Make sure to tighten the lockring to the torque specified by the manufacturer.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: