- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the bottom bracket wrench of the Specialist series by Birzman for professional use, you can mount and remove Shimano Hollowtech II as well as SRAM/Truvativ GXP and other compatible bottom bracket cups. The long lever of the bottom bracket wrench with its plastic-coated grip allows for a pleasurable working experience.
• Suitable for Shimano Hollowtech II as well as SRAM/Truvativ GXP and more compatible external bearing bottom bracket cups (16-notch Ø44mm)
• Material: hardended cromoly steel
• Plastic-coated grip for high comfort
• Compatible with Birzman Specialist Extension/lever extension (product code 2281806)
• Lever length: approx. 280 mm
• Weight: approx. 478 g
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: