- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The GLIDE SJ WOMEN neoprene wetsuit from blueseventy is an entry-level women's swimsuit that offers you thermal protection and buoyancy in open water, without having to empty your wallet right away.
The swimming costume scores with its low neckline, short legs and a sleeveless design that makes it especially easy for beginners to put on and take off the neoprene suit. On the lower body, the wetsuit has a durable SCS coating that improves both the frictional resistance in the water and the drying properties of the neoprene shortys.
• Ladies sleeveless, entry-level neoprene shorty
• Robust SCS coating on the lower body for improved buoyancy and gliding properties and faster drying
• Low round neckline for easier dressing and undressing
• Very good freedom of movement due to sleeveless and short-leg design
• Long, quick-opening zip at the back
• Velcro fastener in the neck area
Material: 97% neoprene (of which upper: 100% polyamide, foam: 100% chloroprene caoutchouc), 3% polyamide
• Recommended water temperature: at least 14.5° Celsius
Size overview (click button below):
Clothing size / body height / body weight
• WMS: approx. 152 - 165 cm / approx. 53 - 60 kg
• WMA: approx. 160 - 175 cm / approx. 66 - 76 kg
• WL: approx. 170 - 183 cm / approx. 66 - 75 kg
• WLA: approx. 170 - 183 cm / approx. 75 - 86 kg
The "Super Composite Skin" is a durable and supple surface coating that is applied directly to the neoprene. SCS has great buoyancy properties and creates low frictional resistance in the water. It also allows water to bead up better in the air, which dries the swimming suit faster.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Leg length:
- Sleeve length: