- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Cold water is really unpleasant. To maintain your body temperature during open water swimming, the Blueseventy thermal swim cap does an excellent job. The neoprene cap combines high-quality Yamamoto neoprene with insulating zirconium lining. Water absorption is thus significantly reduced and an additional insulation layer is created to protect against heat loss. The first-class sewn flexible centre section ensures that the insulating headwear fits snugly and is easy to put on and take off. The wearing comfort is enhanced by a wide chin strap. It can be opened with a Velcro and optimally adjusted to the head size. In this way, the thermal cap sits securely for a long time and also protects the jaw and chin area from cooling down.
• Insulating swim cap to protect the head against the cold
• Intended use: triathlon, open water swimming, cold water
• Ideal complement to the neoprene suit
• Yamamoto closed cell neoprene against heat loss
• SCS-coated neoprene outside (Super Composite Skin)
• Zirconium lining reduces water absorption
• Optimal fit with flexible centre panel
• Carefully sewn together for maximum durability
• Opening Velcro fastener for adjusting the chin strap
• Material: 97% chloroprene caoutchouc, 3% polyester
• Material thickness: approx. 3 mm
• S: Head circumference < 55cm (< 22")
• M: Head circumference 55-61 cm (22"-24")
• L: Head circumference > 61 cm (> 24")
In the box:
• 1 Blueseventy thermal swim cap
Please specify size!
As the neoprene cap does not keep your head dry, it is recommended to wear a silicone swimming cap over or under the neoprene cap to reduce the cooling water exchange. A signal-coloured model above the thermal cap increases visibility on the water.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: