- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Bosch Kiox 300 On-Board Computer for Smart System
99.95 € RRP €129.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233520901
The Kiox 300 display is the intelligent control unit for your smart e-bike system from Bosch and due to the via update available navigation function even more powerful! The On-Board Computer provides you with all important tour, fitness and system data, makes your athletic performance visible and optimally supports you when operating your e-bike. With a slim, robust housing and equipped with a high-contrast colour display, the Kiox 300 is the ideal extension for your sporty e-bike with Bosch Smart System and can be operated via both the Mini Remote and the LED Remote.
All components of the Bosch Smart e-bike system are compatible with each other so that you can easily retrofit the Kiox 300 display. The separately available BDS3630 handlebar bracket offers several mounting options for this. Depending on the positioning, you also need a BDS3210 or BDS3250 adapter and a BCH3611 connection cable, and the Kiox 300 is ready to go. Now you can view trip data such as speed, riding time or mileage directly on the illuminated display. Get information about the battery status of your e-bike and smartphone, the selected assistance level and the precise remaining range. Data fields for cadence, your pedalled wattage and calories burned make athletic success measurable and can be synchronised with compatible fitness apps via smartphone. In addition, you can now use the Kiox 300 for route navigation. Create or import routes with the Bosch eBike Flow smartphone app to be guided to your destination by the track display and turn-by-turn directions. As the navigation runs via the smartphone, the route is automatically recalculated in case of route deviation.
The connection to your smartphone also makes it easy to install firmware updates "over the air". The range of features of your Kiox 300 will be continuously expanded. In addition, the Kiox 300 supports you in using e-bike functions such as the walk assistance, provides status information on the bike lock anti-theft protection and allows you to switch between different ABS modes with an existing Bosch e-bike ABS braking system. All this and more makes the Kiox 300 a versatile bike computer that also serves as an interface between e-bike and smartphone. Smart like your bike, sporty like you – a real Kiox.
EASY TO READ, SLIM DESIGN
The clearly structured display with modern design emphasizes the sporty e-bike look. The colour display can be read optimally by day and night. The Kiox 300 is operated simply and safely via the LED Remote or the Mini Remote.
The Bosch Kiox 300 informs you if you are currently riding above or below your personal capabilities and cadence. This motivates you to push even harder. After the ride, all recorded fitness and trip data can also be shared with Strava, Apple Health and komoot.
Always on the right track: The Kiox navigation function supports you as you explore unfamiliar areas. Navigation is started using your smartphone. The on-board computer is connected with your phone via Bluetooth and displays the planned tour on the screen as a line that shows you the route.
When the journey is the destination: The navigation function of the on-board computer is perfectly tailored to the needs of sporty e-bikers. The view on the display rotates in the direction of movement while riding, further Kiox also shows the distance to the destination. This makes it very easy to navigate tracks.
EASY ROUTE PLANNING
Planning your own tour is easy: You simply plan your routes using the eBike Flow App and send them to Kiox via the app. Three different route profiles (Daily, Leisure and eMTB) are available. Otherwise, you can connect the app to your Komoot account and import routes from there.
The smart Walk Assistance function, including the Hill Hold automatic rollback protection function, helps you on steep or unrideable sections. You can activate it via the control unit and get help on how to use it via your Kiox 300. The display also shows the range for all riding modes. This way you can immediately see which is the best riding mode for reaching your destination.
FEEDBACK ON THE E-BIKE LOCK STATUS
For a feeling of safety: Kiox 300 indicates whether Bosch eBike Lock is active when the e-bike is switched on. The Unlocked screen only appears when your smartphone is in the vicinity and recognised as a key, enabling you to set off with motor support.
ABS MODES: CARGO, TOURING, ALLROAD, TRAIL
The Bosch eBike ABS helps you brake more safely. Kiox 300 indicates which ABS mode is selected. After braking, display your braking performance and get a sense of how long your braking distance was and how long it took you to come to a stop.
STEADY SUPPLY OF NEW FUNCTIONS
Your e-bike will be continuously expanded with new features thanks to the smart system. Updates can be uploaded wirelessly via your smartphone with the eBike Flow app installed.
• Retrofit on-board computer for Bosch Smart e-bike systems (from 2022)
• For displaying, recording and synchronising trip, fitness and system data
• Navigation function with track display and turn-by-turn directions via smartphone
• Can be controlled with "LED Remote" or "Mini Remote" handlebar control units (NOT included)
• Power supply via cable connection to the e-bike on-board network
• Connection to the LED Remote via cable, to the Mini Remote via Bluetooth
• For mounting on Bosch BDS3630 handlebar bracket in combination with BDS3210/BDS3250 adapter* (see accessories)
• Dust and splash-proof housing
An additional BCH3611 cable is required for the system connection.
• Display: transmissive colour display
• Display size: 2 inch
• Touchscreen: No
• Buttons: no (operation via separate handlebar control unit, not included)
• Installation: BDS3630 handlebar bracket + BDS3210/BDS3250 adapter (not included)
• Battery: No (power supply via on-board network)
• Interfaces: 2 connections for BCH3611 display cable
• Radio protocol: Bluetooth
• Ride data: yes
• Gear change recommendation indicator: yes
• Navigation: Track display*
• Map display: no
• GPS: no
• Activity recording: yes*
• Fitness tracking: yes*
• Compatible with Bosch eBike Lock: yes
• Compatible with Bosch eBike ABS: yes
• Waterproof rating: IP54 (dust and splash-proof)
• Temperature range: -5 °C to +40 °C (operation) and +10 °C to +40 °C (storage)
• Software updates: via eBike Flow smartphone app*
• App compatibility: Android from version 7.1, iOs from version 14
• Weight: approx. 32 g
*Only in conjunction with a smartphone connected via Bluetooth and the eBike Flow app.
Bosch product series compatibility:
• Bosch Performance Line Smart
• Bosch Performance Line CX Smart
• Bosch Performance Line CX Race Smart
• Bosch Performance Line Speed Smart
• Bosch Cargo Line Smart
In the box:
• 1 Bosch Kiox 300 display BHU3600
Includes ONLY the Kiox 300 on-board computer WITHOUT handlebar holder, adapter or connection cable.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: