- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A real leather saddle with tradition and understatement. The Brooks Flyer is a classic spring-loaded saddle, which is perfectly suited for long tours. Being a direct successor of the B66 Champion from the year 1927, the Flyer comes with the same saddle cover as the popular Brooks B17. However, the comfort of the successful model series is even further enhanced by the sprung stainless steel rails of this saddle.
Ideal conditions thus to become the favourite model of many touring riders.
· Beautiful men’s leather saddle for longer tours and trips
· Real leather adapts to your body shape (breaking in period required)
· Visual upgrade through shiny steel rivets
· Sprung saddle rails
· Rails: stainless steel
· Dimensions: approx. L 275 mm, W 175 mm, H 87 mm
· Weight: approx. 860 g
In the box:
· 1 x Brooks Flyer men’s saddle incl. spanner
We recommend using the Brooks Maintenance Kit (product code 2257586) or the Brooks Proofide Single saddle grease (product code 531267) for regular care.
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 804 703 03