- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The H.A.W.G. PRO 20 hydration pack by CAMELBAK has received a facelift. The highlight: This backpack is part of CAMELBAK’s “REPURPOSE” collection, including sustainably produced products made of sustainable materials using smart manufacturing processes. It offers a good performance and is ideally suited for use on the bike. With 17 litres of storage capacity and integrated 3 litre hydration system, it will prove very useful on your day trips!
• Lightweight enduro backpack made with sustainable REPURPOSE GREEN technology
• Including CAMELBAK CRUX RESERVOIR 3l hydration bladder with QuickLink system
• AIR SUPPORT PRO back with BODY MAPPING TECHNOLOGY
• Breathable 3D VENT MESH straps
• Hip belt with cargo pockets
• Helmet mount
• Protector mount
• Integrated pocket for e-bike battery
• Including practical tool bag (Bike Tool Organizer Roll)
• Magnetic Tube Trap
• Length-adjustable, padded shoulder straps made from breathable functional material with magnetic drinking tube holder
• Padded compartment for valuables, smartphone, glasses etc.
• Adjustable chest strap
• Light clip
• Overflow pocket
• Carrying handle
• Reflective design elements
• Compatible with the IMPACT PROTECTOR back protector – separately available with prod. code 2308355
Storage capacity: approx. 17 l
Total volume: approx. 20 l
Weight: approx. 1015 g
Torso Fit: approx. 43-53 cm
Waist circumference: approx. 76-127 cm
REPURPOSE GREEN Technology:
REPURPOSE stands for carefully selected designs and creative solutions for a sustainable lifestyle. All CAMELBAK products in the REPURPOSE GREEN category were made with safe chemicals.
Strategically positioned mesh panels reliably wick off moisture and provide optimal ventilation.
QUICK LINK System:
By pressing the button integrated on the adapter, the drinking tube can be easily removed from the bladder. The drinking bladder closes immediately and cannot leak even without a drinking tube. If you want to attach the drinking tube again, you can simply put it back on the Quick Link system.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Backpack features:
- Hydration bladder compartment, Helmet loop