- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
CamelBak M.U.L.E. LR 15 hydration pack
Product code: 225416801
The M.U.L.E. LR 15 backpack by CAMELBAK cuts a fine figure on the trail. Thanks to hip fins with compression straps, the backpack can be fitted closer... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The M.U.L.E. LR 15 backpack by CAMELBAK cuts a fine figure on the trail. Thanks to hip fins with compression straps, the backpack can be fitted closer to the body to prevent the water from sloshing around inside the reservoir. Features like a holder for a full-face helmet, a portable tool bag and a perfectly ventilated back system turn the hydration pack into a must-have for all MTB fans.
• Lightweight enduro backpack with integrated 3 l CRUX LUMBAR RESERVOIR hydration system with QUICK LINK system
• AIRFOIL back system: perfect ventilation and high comfort
• Diverse holders for protectors and helmet (also for full-face helmet)
• Shoulder strap made from breathable fabric
• Adjustable chest strap
• Hip belt with cargo pockets and compression straps for hydration system
• Padded compartment for valuables, smartphone, glasses etc.
• Carrying handle
• Reflective elements
• Integrated rain cover
• Including practical tool bag (Bike Tool Organizer Roll)
• BPA, BPS and BPF-free
Material: 100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford
Volume: approx. 12 l + 3 l hydration bladder
Weight: approx. 800 g
3 l CRUX LUMBAR RESERVOIR:
This hydration system is extra-wide to optimize the centre of gravity of low rider packs. The hydration system that is packed deep down into the backpack is easy to fill and clean. BPA, BPS and BPF-free.
QUICK LINK system:
By pushing the button that is integrated into the adapter, the drinking tube can be removed from the hydration bladder easily. The hydration bladder seals immediately so that she even won't leak without a connected drinking tube. To connect the drinking tube to the system again, simply plug it onto the Quick Link system.
AIRFOIL back system:
A breathable back panel for high comfort and ventilation on long tours.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment