- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
CamelBak Podium Chill Dirt Series thermal drinks bottle with protective cap 620 ml
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Podium Chill by CamelBak, belonging to the Dirt series, comes with integrated dust cap that protects the mouthpiece of the thermal drinks bottle from stirred up dirt on dusty or muddy trails. Not only dirt is kept off efficiently – the outside temperature does not impress the Podium Chill either. The double chamber construction of the CamelBak drinks bottle keeps refreshing cold drinks cool in summer and warm drinks are kept warm in winter. With the Podium Chill DS, CamelBak’s designers have developed a drinks bottle that can be squeezed just as easily as a standard plastic drinks bottle, in order to make sure that you can benefit from the high liquid flow of the mouthpiece. Even though the double-wall insulation means more material, the bottle can even be used with one hand only. It fits firmly into standard bottle cages or into your backpack. Of course, the CamelBak Podium can also be carried along without worries, because the valve can be closed with a lockout closure to prevent from leakage during unintended squeezing.
• Double-wall thermal drinks bottle with protective cap
• Cold and warm drinks stay keep their temperature for longer
• Non-slip bottle design for one-handed use
• Can be squeezed with little effort
• Easy Squeeze function for easy dosing
• Bottle size optimised for secure hold in standard bottle cages
• Enlarged Jet Valve™ mouthpiece for extremely high liquid flow
• Self-closing membrane prevents splashes and leaking
• Leak- and drip-proof lockable closure for transport (Lock-Out)
• Mouthpiece can be easily removed for practical cleaning
• Large opening with screw cap
• Lid and bottle can be cleaned easily
• Tasteless thanks to Truetaste polypropylene
• BPS, BPF and BPA free
• Volume: approx. 620 ml
• Dimensions: approx. Ø 74 x 211 mm
• Weight approx.: 105 g
• Material: PP plastic, medical silicone
Not suitable for hot or carbonated drinks.
• Replacement lid with twist closure (prod. code 2280693)
• Protective cap for Podium Dirt Series drinks bottles (prod. code 2280695)
There is a brush kit available for correct cleaning (prod. code 2192280).
- Material: plastic:
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: stainless steel:
- Dust cap:
- Scale mark:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: