Compared to a standard single-wall plastic drinks bottle, the double-wall Podium Chill Thermo insulated bottle by CamelBak keeps drinks at the desired temperature for longer. Thanks to the air-filled double chamber construction of the bottle, cold and warm drinks remain well-tempered for a longer period of time. Despite the insulating air chamber, the drinks bottle can be squeezed together just as easily as a standard plastic drinks bottle, so that you can benefit from the high liquid flow of the mouth piece. Even with its thermal construction, the Podium Chill wins over with its weight and size. It fits firmly into standard bottle cages or into your backpack. You can prevent fluid leakage during transport caused by unintended squeezing by simply twisting the lockout mechanism at the lid for a leak-proof seal of the bottle opening.
• Double-wall thermal drinks bottle
• Cold and warm drinks stay keep their temperature for longer
• Grippy bottle design with aluminium look
• Can be squeezed with little effort
• Easy Squeeze function for easy dosing
• Bottle size optimised for secure hold in standard bottle cages
• Enlarged Jet Valve™ mouthpiece for extremely high liquid flow
• Self-closing membrane prevents splashes and leaking
• Leak- and drip-proof lockable closure for transport (Lock-Out)
• Mouthpiece can be easily removed for practical cleaning
• Large opening with screw cap
• Lid and bottle can be cleaned easily
• Tasteless thanks to Truetaste polypropylene
• BPS, BPF and BPA free
• Volume: approx. 620 ml or 710 ml
• Dimensions: approx. Ø 73 x 238 mm (620 ml), Ø 74 x 266 mm (710 ml)
• Weight approx.: 99 g (620 ml), 122 g (710 ml)
• Material: PP plastic (antimicrobial through biocidal treatment silver-sodium-hydrogen-zirconium-phosphate), medical silicone
Be careful with biocide products. Always read the label and product information before use.
Not suitable for hot or carbonated drinks.
• Replacement lid with twist closure (prod. code 2280693)
• Protective cap for Podium Dirt Series drinks bottles (prod. code 2280695)
There is a brush kit available for correct cleaning (prod. code 2192280).