Satisfy your need to run and your thirst at the same time! Whether you need it for long distance training, trail running, or sweat-inducing competitions – the lightweight Ultra™ Pro hydration vest from CamelBak lets you get started right away, since it comes with two foldable Quick Stow™ flasks.
These flexible, soft bottles are always reachable in the front pockets when you need them. You can choose between the two upper stretch pockets or two other pockets with drawstrings for adjustment. The bottles have a practical bite valve as well as a leak-proof rotating valve. Once empty, the Quick Stow™ flasks can be rolled up to a small size thanks to their soft material, which saves space and weight.
But the super-light hydration pack doesn’t just have room for the soft bottles. It weighs only 160 g and is cleverly organised to make space for an impressive capacity of 6 litres. You can store food or gear in the large compartment at the back or even attach the CamelBak Crux® 1.5 litre hydration bladder (product code 225422302) as an additional liquid reservoir. There is also a large, stretch pocket on the back where you can hang a thin jacket or wet clothing, etc.
In addition to the other stretch pockets for gels, bars, and the like, the running backpack also has a closeable front pocket for valuable items such as your smartphone. There is also a place to attach your trekking stick and two adjustable chest straps. In combination with the wide shoulder straps made to better fit a female torso, you can comfortably secure the hydration vest around your body. The stretchable 3D mesh material stays really breathable even during sweaty activities. This lightweight and versatile CamelBak Ultra™ Pro vest is a reliable partner up hill and down dale.
• Women’s drinking vest including 2 soft bottles, 500 ml each
• Lightweight, with lots of storage capacity
• Wide shoulder straps, specially designed for a female torso
• Fits one water bottle on each side (2 stretch pockets, 2 drawstrings)
• Large, easy-to-access main compartment for gear or drinks reservoir
• Two loops for threading through a drink tube
• Large, stretchy over-flow outer pocket for change of clothes, etc.
• Elastic outer pockets at the front and sides
• Smartphone zip pocket at the front
• Breathable 3D Vent mesh material on the inside
• Width-adjustable, double chest strap
• Removable emergency whistle
• Attachment for walking sticks
• Reflective design elements
Quick Stow™ Drinking Flask:
• Lightweight folding flask that holds 500 ml
• Large opening for easy filling and cleaning
• Self-closing “Big Bite™ valve
• Screw on valve for additional protection against leaks
• Easy Dry hanging loops to help it quickly dry while upside down
• Dishwasher-safe cap
• Hydroguard™ technology minimizes the growth of bacteria within the bottle
• BPA-, BPS-, and BPF-free
• Material: 70D nylon, 3D micro vent mesh and Powernet mesh (vest); TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane, antimicrobial due to biocidal treatment silver-sodium-hydrogen-zirconium-phosphate), silicone (bottle)
• Storage Capacity: approx. 6 litres
• Total volume: approx. 7 litres
• Weight drink vest: approx. 150 g
• Weight Quick Stow™ Flask: each approx. 37 g
• Women’s size S: for chest measurement of approx. 71 - 86 cm
• Women’s size M: for chest measurement of approx. 81 - 93 cm
Please indicate your choice!
In the box:
• 1 CamelBak Ultra™ Pro Vest for women
• 2 CamelBak Quick Stow™ 500 ml folding flasks
• CamelBak Crux® drinks reservoir 1.5 litre (prod. code 225422302)
• CamelBak Quick Stow™ 500 ml spare flask (prod. code 2309989)
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.