- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Campagnolo Centaur Ergopower Power-Shift brake/shift lever combination
Product code: 227295001
The Ergopower brake/shift levers of the Campagnolo Centaur™ 11-speed road groupset feature the same excellent ergonomics as their older siblings from... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergopower brake/shift levers of the Campagnolo Centaur™ 11-speed road groupset feature the same excellent ergonomics as their older siblings from the high-end shifting groups. Thus, they guarantee a great grip in all conditions and maximum comfort on long training rides. Thanks to the proven Power-Shift™ mechanism, the Campagnolo Centaur™ 11-speed shifters offer fast and precise shifting even under load.
· Revised Power-Shift™ mechanism
· Upshifting is possible at up to three gears with one single action
· Ergonomic shift lever position for downshifting
· Specially developed geometry to optimize shift lever/handlebar interface
· Silicone lever hoods with Vari-Cushion™ Technology
· Compatible with 2 x 11-speed Campagnolo Centaur™
· For mechanical road shifting and braking systems
· Material brake lever: aluminium
· Material grip body: composite
· Weight: approx. 373 g (pair)
· Incl. brake/shift cables and outer casings
· 1 pair
· Marking: D
ATTENTION: ONLY compatible with the rear derailleur (item no.: 2272934) and front derailleur (item no.: 2272936) of the Campagnolo Centaur™ 11-speed groupset with D marking, as well as with cranksets with CD chainrings (e.g. item no.: 2272944).
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset. Please click on the button for a simplified overview.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: