The Centaur 11-speed/double road front derailleur was designed with special attention to performance. Campagnolo wanted it to offer similar performance to professional high-end groupsets, so the beautiful braze-on front derailleur received almost all technologies from the top models Super Record, Record and Chorus in the Campy Tech Lab. The carefully designed cage of the Centaur front mech ensures precise and reliable shifting, with minimal effort required to move from the little ring to the big ring.
· Suitable for standard and compact double cranksets
· Design inspired by the Super Record™ groupset
· Guide plate made of monolithic steel with externally shaped chain guide for improved shifting speed and chain control
· New rod design for higher front mech forces
· Compatible with 11-speed/double Campagnolo Centaur Ergopower brake/shift levers (item no.: 2272950)
· For braze-on socket
· Biggest chainring: 56 teeth
· Smallest chainring: 34 teeth
· Capacity: 16 teeth
· Down Pull
· Material: aluminium, steel
· Weight: approx. 103 g
ATTENTION: NOT compatible with Campagnolo Ergopower Ultra Shift™ / Power Shift™ shifters of other drivetrain systems. ONLY compatible with Campagnolo Centaur™ Ergopower brake/shift levers with D marking (item no.: 2272950) and cranksets with CD chainrings (e.g. item no.: 2272944).
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset. Please click on the button for a simplified overview.