- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Centaur Ultra Torque crankset
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
High-end road bike technologies for a low price. With the Centaur™ Ultra Torque 11-speed crankset, Campagnolo makes the Italian passion for road cycling affordable for everyone. The high-quality aluminium crank features many technologies from Campagnolo’s top segment to offer a shifting performance, stiffness and power transfer that meet even professional demands.
· Specially designed spider to directly bolt all chainring combinations (50/34, 52/36) to the same crank
· Differentiated chain lifters on chainrings for smooth up- and downshifting in all chainring combinations
· Ultra Torque™ bottom bracket technology: Despite the narrow side profile, the bearings are positioned outside the bottom bracket shell, resulting in greater axle rigidity from the increased axle diameter. Thanks to a higher support width, the Ultra Torque™ Technology achieves maximum stiffness values.
· Compatible with 2 x 11-speed Campagnolo Centaur™
· Material crank arms: aluminium
· Material axle: steel
· Material chainrings: light metal
· Ultra Torque™ bottom bracket standard
· Gear ratio: 34 – 50 teeth (compact)
· Crank arm length: 170 mm or 175 mm
· Chainline: 44,5 mm
· Distance between chainrings: 8 mm
· Q factor: 145,5 mm
· Bolt circle diameter: 112 mm (small chainring); 145 mm (large chainring)
· Weight: approx. 875 g (170 mm, 34-50 / 2 ball bearings)
· Incl. Ultra Torque™ cartridge bearings, WITHOUT bottom bracket cups (sold separately, Pressfit item no.: 2101604 or BSA/ital. item no.: 1109636)
· Marking: CD
ATTENTION: ONLY compatible with Campagnolo Ergopower Power Shift™ brake/shift levers with D marking (e.g. item no: 2272950).
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset. Please click on the button for a simplified overview.
- Ultra Torque
- Manufacturer`s ref.: