- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Campagnolo Chorus™ groupset has always benefited from the innovations of the Super Record™ and Record™. This also holds true for the Chorus™ 12s Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift lever combination that combines Italian top technologies with an additional 12th sprocket – just like its big brothers.
The improved Ultra-Shift™ mechanism impresses with smoother and more precise gear changes even under high load thanks to optimised mechanics, and the long proven Campagnolo Ergopower ergonomics have been revised with great effect. The system’s control elements were slightly enlarged and the thumb lever slightly chamfered, making it easier to access from the drops. The double-curved brake levers have an outward slant and the lever body is moved closer to the handlebar for improved grip. Thanks to lever reach adjustment, you can adjust the Campa Record 12s™ Ergopower brake/shift levers to your hand size within seconds. This allows road cyclists with smaller hands to also benefit from Campagnolo’s top technology.
• Intuitive shifting thanks to the ‘one lever-one action’ feature (each lever has one function in order to prevent shifting errors when tired or distracted)
• Ultra-Shift™ mechanism (upshift up to 3 sprockets at a time and downshift up to 5)
• Further developed ergonomics with new grip shape and reach adjustment (lever reach)
• Firm and safe grip in upper bar position and when standing
• Double curvature of brake lever for maximum safety and comfort in any grip position
• Coated aluminium brake lever for a pleasant touch and an appealing finish
• Silicone lever hoods with optimised Vari-Cushion™ technology for increased comfort and good grip
• Compatible with 2x12 speed Campagnolo Super Record 12s™/Record 12s™/ Chorus 12s™
• For mechanical road bike shifting and braking systems
• Material brake levers: aluminium
• Material lever body: composite
• Weight: approx. 362 g (pair)
• Brake/gear cables and outer casings included
• 1 pair
• Type: FG
ONLY compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed F, G or FG components.
All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with letters to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset.
Other Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ components:
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s - Dual Pivot – brake caliper set (2289184)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ Ultra Torque crank (product code: 2289183)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s braze-on front derailleur (product code: 2289174)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s rear derailleur (product code: 2289172)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: