- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Campagnolo’s Movement 12 continues!
Following the Super Record™ and the Record™, the Italians have launched their third high-end groupset with 12 cogs at the rear. Ladies and Gentlemen, here comes the Campagnolo Chorus 12s™.
The functionality of the Chorus 12s™ 12 speed rear derailleur is in no way inferior to its higher quality siblings. Apart from the compatibility with wider-range cassettes, the only difference is in the choice of materials, which results in slightly more weight. The shifting technologies like the Campagnolo Ultra Shift™ geometry and the 3D Embrace Technology™ also stem from the other top groups and make the Chorus 12s™ rear derailleur offer precise, fast and smooth shifting. At any time!
• The special shape enables the rear mech to keep the chain closer to the cassette This results in improved power transfer, increased traction, better chain/sprocket connection and higher durability of components that are subject to wear.
• 12-tooth pulley wheels with bearings for extremely smooth running and low friction
• 3D Embrace Technology™: This technology keeps the rear derailleur vertically aligned in the perfect position for each sprocket and makes the upper pulley wheel advance perfectly in the direction the bike is advancing. In addition, it ensures a precise alignment to the selected chainrings and sprockets in relation to each other.
• Derailleur body made of carbon fibre reinforced plastic for a low weight and high resistance
• Aluminium derailleur cage
• Parallelogram with Ultra Shift™ geometry
• Increased chain tension for reduced chain bouncing and more shifting control
• One cage length for all compatible cogsets (11-29, 11-32 und 11-34 teeth)
• Compatible with 2x12 speed Campagnolo Super Record 12s™/Record 12s™/ Chorus 12s™
• Compatible with rim brakes and hydraulic disc brakes
• Min. sprocket size: 11 teeth
• Max. sprocket size: 34 teeth
• Max. front difference: 16 teeth
• Total capacity: 37 teeth
• Weight: approx. 220 g
• Type: FG
ONLY compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed F, G or FG components.
All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset.
Other Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ components:
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ Ultra Torque crank (product code: 2289183)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ braze-on front derailleur (product code: 2289174)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ 12-speed chain (product code: 2289179)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift lever combination (product code: 2289177)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ Disc Brake Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift lever combination (product code: 2289192)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: