- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Chorus™ groupset is also part of Campagnolo’s “Movement 12”.
From model year 2020, the third high-end road bike groupset also bears the promising number combination 2x12. Just like its slightly lighter brothers from the Super Record™ or Record™ Series, the Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ Ultra Torque™ crankset is more than just a carbon incarnation of Italian passion for cycling and design. It stands out for maximum shifting precision, as well as for efficient power transfer and aerodynamics. The developers of the Campy Tech Lab have bolted together the Ultra Torque™ axle from the left side to eliminate the drive side opening and thus improve aerodynamics and stiffness. Developed for the special requirements of Campagnolo 12 speed drivetrains, the distance between the chainrings has been adapted to the narrower chain and the chainline shifted outwards to ensure uncompromising shifting performance on traditional road bikes with rim brakes and 130mm spacing and on disc racers with a spacing of 135/142 mm.
In addition, Campagnolo’s Chorus 12s™ crankset comes with a reduced bolt circle of 123mm to make it suitable for 52/36, 50/34 and 48/32 chainring combinations. This is particularly good for all gravel bikers who want to use Italian high-technology.
• Full compatibility with disc brake and rim brake frames
• Proven Q-factor of 145.5mm for unchanged pedalling dynamics
• Massive crank arms made of unidirectional carbon fibres for maximum stiffness and efficient power transfer
• Special spider design that allows you to directly bolt all chainring combinations (48/32, 50/34, 52/36) to the same crank
• Differentiated number of shift pins on the chainrings to smoothly move the chain up- and down on all possible chainring combinations
• Ultra Torque™ bottom bracket technology: Despite a reduced overall width, the bearings sit outside the bottom bracket shell to allow for a wider spindle diameter. Thanks to an increased support width, the Ultra Torque™ achieves maximum stiffness values.
• Compatible with 2x12 speed Campagnolo Super Record 12s™/Record 12s™/ Chorus 12s™
• Material crank arms: carbon
• Material axle: steel
• Material chainrings: aluminium
• Ultra Torque™ BB standard:
• Gear ratio: 32-48 teeth (sub-compact), 34-50 teeth (compact) or 36-52 teeth
• Crankarm length: 170 mm, 172.5 mm or 175 mm
• Q factor: 145.5 mm
• Bolt circle diameter: 96 mm (small chainring); 123 mm (large chainring)
• Weight: approx. 728 g (172.5 mm, 32-48 / 2 ball bearings)
• Incl. Ultra Torque™ sealed cartridge bearings, WITHOUT bottom bracket cups (optional: Pressfit BB86 product code: 2101604; Pressfit BB30A product code:. 2276772; Pressfit PF30 product code: 2277489 or BSA/ital product code:. 1109636)
• Type: G
ONLY compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed G or FG components.
All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset.
Other Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ components:
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ braze-on front derailleur (product code: 2289174)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ rear derailleur (product code: 2289172)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ 12-speed chain (product code: 2289179)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift lever combination (product code: 2289177)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ Disc Brake Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift lever combination (product code: 2289192)