- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The electronic Chorus EPS 11-speed rear derailleur from Campagnolo convinces with outstanding shifting performance! Thanks to modern technology, the rear derailleur needs just 0.352 seconds to move the chain from sprocket to sprocket.
• Electric motor with high torque and high transmission ratio: Campagnolo only uses high-quality electric motors. They are durable and switch accurately and very quickly at all times, even under heavy load.
• Parallel linkage with Ultra Shift geometry: maximum rigidity of the rear derailleur, fast shifting, maximum precision, low play.
• Aluminium shift cage and front connecting rod: lightness and stiffness. Enables fast and precise shifting even under load.
• Multi-shifting technology: up or downshift max eleven sprockets at the touch of a button.
• T.I.N. surface coating: This special treatment makes the titanium parts particularly durable and efficient.
• Position sensor: thanks to the "Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver", the rear derailleur always guides the chain to the optimal position of the next sprocket.
• Upper and lower derailleur body made of monolithic technopolymer with carbon additive: this makes the rear derailleur extremely light and stiff.
• Unlock System: the release prevents damage in the event of a fall. And should there be a defect, the rear derailleur can be set to the desired sprocket with the manual release.
• Waterproof in accordance with IP67: all components of the rear derailleur function in any weather.
• Material: aluminium, carbon, steel, plastic
• Compatibility: 2 x 11-speed Campagnolo EPS (electronic)
• Min. sprocket size: 11 teeth
• Max. sprocket size: 29 teeth
• Max. front difference: 16 teeth
• Total capacity: 33 teeth
• Weight: approx. 225 g
In the box:
• 1 Campagnolo Chorus EPS rear derailleur (11-speed)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: