- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Especially when riding downhill, your brakes are subject to heavy loads. With the Skeleton and Dual-Pivot construction, Campagnolo has managed to combine stability, lightness and safety in the form of the Chorus brake calipers.
• Dual Pivot for front and rear wheel brake: dual pivot point for optimal power transfer and braking performance
• Angle-adjustable, weight-optimised brake pads with grooves
• Optimised pad compound for reduced braking distance in both dry and wet conditions
• Short version: 40 - 50 mm
• Front and rear wheel brake
• Weight: approx. 302 g (pair)
• Incl. 13, 16, 22 and 27 mm nuts
• 1 pair
• Manufacturer's ref. BR15-CHDP
- Manufacturer`s ref.: