- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Campagnolo Potenza 11 HO Disc Ergopower brake/shift lever combination (left or right)
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Campagnolo Potenza 11™ HO (Hydraulic Optimization) disc brake shifters for your disc racer represent the passionate Italian art of engineering and offer the same high braking power as the H11 brake/shift levers of the top groups Super Record, Record and Chorus. With professional expertise, the engineers of the Campy Tech Lab have managed to equip the levers with both the Potenza 11™ drive system and the sophisticated Campagnolo master cylinder, without basically changing the proven Ergopower geometry. For perfect adaptation to the rider’s preferences, the combo offers both lever reach adjustment and braking power modulation. Thanks to a revised Power-Shift™ mechanism, the Campagnolo Potenza 11™ HO Disc 11-speed shifters also impress with fast and precise shifting on a professional level.
· Campagnolo HO geometry (Hydraulic Optimization), to optimize shifting performance in combination with modern disc brake frames
· Revised Power-Shift™ mechanism with new materials for improved durability
· Upshifting is possible at up to three gears with one single action
· Ergonomic shift lever position for downshifting
· Specially developed geometry to optimize shift lever/handlebar interface
· Optimized lever hood design for improved handling and comfort, grooved areas drain away water and guarantee good grip in all situations
· Silicone lever hoods with Vari-Cushion™ Technology
· Improved indexing mechanism for increased shifting efficiency and less stress on the shift lever
· Hydraulic master cylinder
· Lever reach adjustment and AMSTM adjustment(Adjustable Modulation System)
· Compatible with 2 x 11-speed Campagnolo Potenza 11™
· For hydraulic disc brakes and mechanical shifting systems
· Material brake lever: aluminium
· Material grip body: composite
· FlatMount brake caliper front wheel for 160 mm brake rotors or FlatMount brake caliper rear wheel for 140 mm brake rotors
· 2 brake pistons made of phenolic resin each, Ø 22 mm
· Straight cable connection
· Brake fluid: mineral oil
· Magnetic retention system for brake pads
· Brake pads: organic
· Hose length front/rear wheel: 1800 mm
· Weight: approx. 378 g (incl. brake caliper and hose)
· Left lever only (front wheel, double) or right lever only (rear wheel, 11-speed)
· Type: C
In the box:
· 1x Campagnolo Potenza 11 HO disc brake 160 mm for front wheel incl. bolts, 1800 mm hose
· 1x Campagnolo Potenza 11 HO disc brake 140 mm for rear wheel without bolts (frame specific), 1800 mm hose
· Incl. gear cable and outer casings, 1x pair of brake pads as well as 1x olive and 1x hose insert to shorten the brake hose
· WITHOUT brake rotors (sold separately, item no.: 2272995)
Campagnolo guarantees maximum performance when combining the brakes with 160 mm rotors. For the rear wheel brake, a 140 mm disc is only permissible when the cyclist weighs less than 82 kg. For using a 160 mm rotor on the rear wheel, you additionally need the Campagnolo rear disc brake adapter for FlatMount (item no.: 2272988).
ATTENTION: ONLY compatible with Campagnolo HO cranksets with CD chainrings (e.g. item no.: 2272939).
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset. Please click on the button for a simplified overview.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: