- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Campagnolo Potenza 11 HO Ultra Torque crankset
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The mechanical Potenza 11™ groupset is the aluminium version in the top segment of Campagnolo’s high-end road bike groups. Apart from the material, the Potenza 11™ HO Ultra Torque™ 11-speed crankset features almost all technical highlights of its bigger siblings Super Record, Record and Chorus. Thus, it guarantees the same shifting precision as well as an equivalent level of performance. The revised Potenza 11™ HO crankset with Campagnolo HO geometry (Hydraulic Optimization) is a great example for versatility, as it was developed to perfectly work with the chainline of disc brake frames and rim brake frames. What’s more, the crank achieves maximum stiffness values thanks to the Campagnolo Ultra Torque™ bottom bracket technology and thus helps you get your power onto the road.
· Campagnolo HO geometry (Hydraulic Optimization), to optimize shifting performance in combination with modern disc brake frames
· Full compatibility with disc brake and rim brake frames
· Proven Q factor of 145.5 mm
· Hollow forged crank arms allow for a low weight
· Specially designed spider to directly bolt all chainring combinations (50/34, 52/36, 53/39) to the same crank
· Differentiated chain lifters on chainrings for smooth up- and downshifting in all chainring combinations
· Ultra Torque™ bottom bracket technology: Despite the narrow side profile, the bearings are positioned outside the bottom bracket shell, resulting in greater axle rigidity from the increased axle diameter. Thanks to a higher support width, the Ultra Torque™ Technology achieves maximum stiffness values.
· Compatible with 2 x 11-speed Campagnolo Potenza 11™
· Material crank arms: aluminium
· Material axle: steel
· Material chainrings: light metal
· Ultra Torque™ bottom bracket standard
· Gear ratio: 34 – 50 teeth (compact)
· Crank arm length: 170 mm or 175 mm
· Chainline: 44,5 mm
· Distance between chainrings: 8 mm
· Q factor: 145,5 mm
· Bolt circle diameter: 112 mm (small chainring); 145 mm (large chainring)
· Weight: approx. 801 g (170 mm, 34-50 / 2 ball bearings)
· Incl. Ultra Torque™ cartridge bearings, WITHOUT bottom bracket cups (sold separately, Pressfit item no.: 2101604 or BSA/ital item no.: 1109636)
· Marking: CD
ATTENTION: ONLY compatible with Campagnolo Ergopower Power Shift™ brake/shift levers with HO (Hydraulic Optimization) and C marking (e.g. hydraulic, item no.: 2272987 or mechanical, item no: 2272937).
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset. Please click on the button for a simplified overview.
- Ultra Torque
- Manufacturer`s ref.: