- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Not only for Campagnolo, 12 is a lucky number. Many cultures even consider it to be a holy number,
which stands for perfection and completeness. With the Record 12s™ 12-speed rear derailleur, the
Italian manufacturer for high-end road bike components completes its extraordinary 12-speed
groupset and brings Campagnolo road shifting systems even a little closer to perfection. Thanks to
the high-end technologies used, e.g. the Ultra Shift™ geometry and the 3D Embrace Technology™,
paired with high-quality materials like unidirectional carbon, aluminium and technopolymer, the
Record 12s™ 12-speed rear derailleur allows for easy, fast and extremely precise gear shifts.
The slightly revised 2020 model of the Campagnolo Super Record 12s™ rear derailleur is now also
compatible with large 34 teeth sprockets.
• Now also compatible with 34 teeth sprockets
• The special shape enables the rear mech to keep the chain closer to the cassette This results in
improved power transfer, increased traction, better chain/sprocket connection and higher durability
of components that are subject to wear.
• 12-tooth pulley wheels with bearings for extremely smooth running and low friction
• 3D Embrace Technology™: This technology keeps the rear derailleur vertically aligned in the perfect
position for each sprocket and makes the upper pulley wheel advance perfectly in the direction the
bike is advancing. In addition, it ensures a precise alignment to the selected chainrings and sprockets
in relation to each other.
• Upper and lower derailleur body made of carbon fibre reinforced monolithic technopolymer for a
low weight and high resistance
• Outer derailleur cage made from carbon fibre for high stiffness, precise positioning and a low
• Aluminium inner derailleur cage
• Parallelogram with Ultra Shift™ geometry and external connecting rod made from carbon fibre
• Increased chain tension for reduced chain bouncing and more shifting control
• One cage length (72,5 mm) and optimised derailleur travel for all compatible cogsets (11-29, 11-32
• Compatible with 2x12 speed Campagnolo Super Record 12s™
• Compatible with rim brakes and hydraulic disc brakes
• Min. sprocket size: 11 teeth
• Max. sprocket size: 34 teeth
• Max. front difference: 16 teeth
• Total capacity: 37 teeth
• Weight: approx. 216 g
• Type: FG (29-34)
ONLY compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed F, G or FG components.
All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their
compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur
Other Campagnolo Record 12s™ components:
• Campagnolo Record 12s Ultra Torque crank (product code: 2276763)
• Campagnolo Record 12s braze-on front derailleur (product code: 2276766)
• Campagnolo Super Record 12s / Record 12s 12-speed cassette (product code: 2276753)
• Campagnolo Super Record 12s / Record 12s 12-speed chain (product code: 2276752)
• Campagnolo Record 12s Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift lever combination (product code:
• Campagnolo Record 12s Disc Brake Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift lever combination (product
- Manufacturer`s ref.: