An impressive overall package: The 28“ front wheel Campagnolo Shamal Ultra 17 2-Way Fit is incredibly fast. Optimized acceleration and responsiveness, that have been significantly improved compared to the predecessor model, are not the only aspects that convince the cycling pros. You will be impressed by the smooth running of the front wheel that is thanks to small ceramic balls inside the bearing, as it guarantees perfect power transfer and best control. This front wheel will bring you up the mountains and back down again - as far as you wish.
· Rim material: aluminium
· Differentiated rim height: 24-27 mm
· Rim width: 22 mm
· Spokes: aluminium aero spokes
· Lacing system: 16 pieces, radial
· Nipples: self-locking for lasting stability
· Hub: oversized flange fir stiffness, carbon body, aluminium axle
· Hub width: 100 mm
· For clincher/folding tyres, tubeless tyres
· USB ceramic bearings (Ultra Smooth Bearings)
· Rim Dynamic Balance: perfectly balanced rotational dynamics by balancing the weight at the rim joint
· Ultra-Fit Tubeless technology: easy tyre fitting, less friction and energy loss for improved performance thanks to tyres flanges that fit tightly on the rim flange
· 2-Way Fit: rim tread for clincher and tubeless tyres for a fast replacement of the desired tyres during training and competitions
· MoMag: Easier installation of the valve on tubeless tyres thanks to a magnet. This eliminates the need for rim tape and facilitates spoke replacement, while offering increased stability and optimized acceleration
· Spokes anti-rotation system: Prevents spoke rotation to eliminate tension loss and to always offer best aerodynamics
· Weight: approx. 615 g (without quick release and rim tape)
· Max. system weight: 109 kg* (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· Suitable for tyre widths of 25 - 32 mm
Including: Campagnolo Shamal Ultra C17 2-Way Fit front wheel incl. quick release skewer.
Manufacturer's ref. WH17-SH2FB
*If the system weight exceeds 82 kg, shorter servicing intervals to check the spoke tension are recommended.