- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Super Record 12s™ Disc Brake 12-speed groupset for road bikes with hydraulic disc brakes Campagnolo impressively proves the innovative strength of the traditional Italian brand. The revised Super Record Ergopower brake/shift levers combine old and proven traditions with further developed top technologies from Campagnolo. The Ultra-Shift™ mechanism was optimized to offer smoother and more precise gear changes and the long-established Campagnolo Ergopower ergonomics also received a highly effective fine tuning. Despite significantly different inner values, the hydraulic brake levers look quite similar to the rim brake levers, with the exception of the additional 8 mm of height for the hydraulic master cylinder. All controls are slightly larger and the thumb shift lever extends further forwards for easier reach when in aero position.
The brake levers have a double curvature and an increased curve at the bottom for improved grip when in the drops, as well as a higher pivot point that aligns horizontally with the handlebar’s top to increase leverage. As the Campa Super Record 12s™ Disc Brake Ergopower brake/shift levers offer you the possibility to adjust the reach, you can easily adapt them to fit your hands. Thus, road cyclists with smaller hands will fully enjoy Campagnolo’s high-end technology as well.
· Intuitive shifting thanks to “one lever-one action” feature (each lever has one function in order to prevent shifting errors when tired or distracted)
· Ultra-Shift™ mechanism for the rear (upshift up to 5 sprockets at a time and downshift up to 3)
· Optimized ergonomics with new body shape and reach adjustment
· Safe support and grip in the top bar position when riding out of the saddle or gripping high on the handlebar
· Brake lever with double curvature for maximum safety and comfort in any position
· Silicone rubber hoods with optimized Vari-Cushion™ technology for improved comfort and a secure grip
· Hydraulic master cylinder
· AMSTM adjustment (Adjustable Modulation System)
· 2 x 12-speed Campagnolo Super Record 12s™/Record 12s™ compatible
· For hydraulic disc brakes and mechanical shifting systems
· Material brake lever: carbon composite
· Material body: composite
· FlatMount front brake caliper for 160 mm brake rotors
· FlatMount rear brake caliper for 140 mm brake rotors
· 2 brake pistons each made of phenolic resin Ø 22 mm
· Straight hose connection
· Brake fluid: mineral oil
· Magnetic spring for brake pads
· Brake pads: organic
· Hose length front/rear: 1800 mm
· Weight: approx. 699 g (pair, incl. brake calipers and hose)
· 1 pair
· Type: FG
In the box:
· 1x Campagnolo Super Record 12s™ double disc brake 160 mm for front wheel incl. bolts, 1800 mm hose
· 1x Campagnolo Super Record 12s™ 12-speed Disc Brake 140 mm for rear wheel without bolts (frame-specific), 1800 mm hose
· Incl. gear cables and housings
· WITHOUT brake discs (sold separately, product code 2272995)
Campagnolo guarantees maximum performance when combining the brakes with 160 mm rotors. For the rear wheel brake, a 140 mm disc is only permissible when the cyclist weighs less than 82 kg. For using a 160 mm rotor on the rear wheel, you additionally need the Campagnolo rear disc brake adapter for FlatMount (item no.: 2272988)
EXCLUSIVELY compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed components with F-, G-, or FG label.
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset.
Additional Campagnolo Super Record 12s™ components:
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s Ultra Torque crankset (product code 2276791)
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s braze on front derailleur (product code 2276785)
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s rear derailleur 12-speed (product code 2276787)