- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Campagnolo lives the tradition of progress and the Super Record 12s™ 12-speed rear derailleur gives
a futuristic new shine to the company's over 85-year-old philosophy. Technological innovation always
belonged to the strengths of the long-established Italian company.
During the early 1930s company founder Tullio invented the quick release and thus revolutionised
the wheel change. Shortly after this the first parallelogram linkage followed, which laid the
foundation for all modern derailleur gears. In 2009, Campagnolo was the first mass-producing
manufacturer to introduce an 11-speed road bike derailleur and in 2019, the Campy Tech Lab
engineers were once again technology drivers.
With the Super Record 12s™ groupset, Campa was once again the first mass-producing manufacturer
to introduce 12 sprockets at the rear wheel and thus pushing on the evolution of the road shifting
systems. The high-end technologies used, e.g. the Ultra Shift™ geometry or the 3D Embrace
Technology™, paired with noble materials, like unidirectional carbon, titanium and high-strength
aluminium, make sure the Super Record 12s™ 12-speed rear derailleur offers easy, fast and highly
precise gear shifts and thus the best of road biking.
The slightly revised 2020 model of the Campagnolo Super Record 12s™ rear derailleur is now also
compatible with large 34 teeth sprockets.
• Now also compatible with 34 teeth sprockets
• The special shape enables the rear mech to keep the chain closer to the cassette This results in
improved power transfer, increased traction, better chain/sprocket connection and higher durability
of components that are subject to wear.
• 12-tooth pulley wheels with ceramic bearings for extremely smooth running and low friction
• 3D Embrace Technology™: This technology keeps the rear derailleur vertically aligned in the perfect
position for each sprocket and makes the upper pulley wheel advance perfectly in the direction the
bike is advancing. In addition, it ensures a precise alignment to the selected chainrings and sprockets
in relation to each other.
• Upper and lower derailleur body made of carbon fibre reinforced monolithic technopolymer for a
low weight and high resistance
• Derailleur cage made from carbon fibre for high stiffness, precise positioning and a low weight
• Parallelogram with Ultra Shift™ geometry and external connecting rod made from carbon fibre
• Increased chain tension for reduced chain bouncing and more shifting control
• One cage length (72,5 mm) and optimised derailleur travel for all compatible cogsets (11-29, 11-32
• Compatible with 2x12 speed Campagnolo Super Record 12s™
• Compatible with rim brakes and hydraulic disc brakes
• Min. sprocket size: 11 teeth
• Max. sprocket size: 34 teeth
• Max. front difference: 16 teeth
• Total capacity: 37 teeth
• Weight: approx. 181 g
• Type: FG (29-34)
ONLY compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed F, G or FG components.
All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their
compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur
Other Campagnolo Super Record 12s™ components:
• Campagnolo Super Record 12s™ Ultra Torque crank (product code: 2276791)
• Campagnolo Super Record 12s braze-on front derailleur (product code: 2276785)
• Campagnolo Super Record 12s / Record 12s 12-speed cassette (product code: 2276753)
• Campagnolo Super Record 12s / Record 12s 12-speed chain (product code: 2276752)
• Campagnolo Super Record 12s Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift lever combination (product code:
• Campagnolo Super Record 12s Disc Brake Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift lever combination
(product code: 2276805)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: